Real Watch Company offer as standard our own 2 year warranty unless otherwise stated on all our timepieces. During this warranty period if your watch develops a fault you may return it to us for either repair or replacement. If the watch develops a fault within 30 days from your date of order we will cover the postage costs. If the fault occurs after 30 days it's the customers responsibility to cover the postage fees. We advise using a trackable service for returning all watches. Please note repairs generally take between 7-14 working days.
Watches that have defects with their movements such as abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be covered under our warranty program. Our warranty does not cover "external damage" to the product.
Our warranty does not cover any damage resulting from, water/moisture damage. Additionally, the warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet/band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
Further our warranty does not cover you if their is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- External wear-and-tear from normal daily use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch
- Defects caused by outside force, improper use, or ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant featuring a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under warranty by Watch Pilot or any other manufacturer.
For further questions please contact us email@example.com