hoWho are Real Watch Company?
- We are a reputable established international seller of designer watches in the UK. You can read more about our history in our ‘About Us’ page.
Are the products you sell authentic?
- Yes - We source all our products from official distributors. Any product purchased from us is guaranteed to be delivered to you brand new and with all its official packaging and documentation.
- If you are still not happy with the authenticity of a product purchased from us, you may return it to us within 14 days free of charge for a full refund.
Where are you based?
- Are warehouse is based in the UK, we have a customer support team based in Redhill, Surrey who will be glad to answer any questions you have during normal business hours Monday-Friday.
Are the watches packaged in their original boxes?
- Yes, your watch will come in its original package. Please be aware that we get all of our watch boxes from each brand so they may on occasion differ from any images shown on the website.
Why are your prices so cheap?
- Real Watch Company buys watches in large quantities from our wholesale partners enabling us to secure substantial discounts which in turn we pass on to our customers. Most importantly we are considered third party stockists for the brands we supply. We are therefore not required to sell at the recommended retail price that official suppliers are held to.
Do you adjust straps before shipment?
- No, we do not offer a strap adjustment service.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
- No, at this time we do not offer gift wrapping. If you are ordering as a gift for someone please know that your invoice is emailed to you and will not appear in the box delivered.
What is your estimated delivery timescale?
- All orders purchased before 1pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched same day on our standard delivery service which is 1-2 days. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched next working day.
- We also offer a guaranteed next working day delivery service for a small surcharge.
How much does delivery cost?
- We offer free standard delivery on all orders. You may upgrade to guaranteed next day delivery (£4.50) or Saturday delivery (£8.95), in accordance with our delivery policy.
My Order Hasn’t Arrived Yet, What Do I Do?
- While the majority of orders do arrive on time, there are occasionally postage delays, particularly with international orders depending on the speed of your local postal carrier or possible local public holidays. If you believe your order hasn’t arrived on time please contact us.
Returns & Exchanges
What is your return policy?
- If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you have up to 30 days to return your order. You must inform us within 14 days of receiving an order that is your intention to return the item(s). From this date you then have a further 14 days to return the order to us. More details on this subject can be found within our refund & returns policy.
Damaged or faulty items
- In the unlikely event you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us by email within 14 days with a description of the problem. We will then issue you with a pre-paid return postage label to send the item back for either a replacement or full refund.
I received the wrong item
- We are sincerely sorry if this has happened. Please contact us immediately and we will endeavour to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.
Where do I return an item to?
- Real Watch Company, Kinsgate, 62 High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SG. Please remember to Contact Us before you return an item.
When will I be refunded?
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt of the returned item(s), we process the majority of returns within 24 hours however please allow up to 3-5 working days. Once a refund has been processed please expect it to show on your account typically within 2-3 business days.
Does the items come with a warranty?
- Yes all items are supplied with a 2 year seller warranty. We mirror the original manufacturer warranty. If there is a mechanical fault with the watch movement we will repair or replace the watch. Warranty does not cover accidental damage, water damage, strap, loss of stones or the plating/colour. If you need to make a warranty claim please get in touch with us and we will assist you.
- Warranty repairs will take 5-28 days depending on the fault. If a warranty claim is made within 28 days of purchase we will cover all postage costs. However if a warranty claim is made after 28 days, the customer is liable for postage costs. As of January 1st 2020, we no longer stamp the warranty booklets.
Is it secure to buy with you?
- Yes. It is 100% secure to buy from us. We do not see your debit/credit card details, once a transaction has been confirmed, we are simply instructed that your payment has been accepted.